Well, what are the four forces, then?
Golf Echo Romeo Tango India
Cabin Pressure isn’t ending because Douglas will do something clever and everything will be alright
what if it ends with arthur saying “thank you for flying mjn air”
and then he adds, “it’s been BRILLIANT.”
DON’T MAKE IT WORSE!
“flying the friendly skies with MJN air!”
cabin pressure & yellow
if you are confused re: the cabin pressure tv pilot debacle here are the FACTS:
- on mr. finnemore’s agent’s website, cabin pressure is listed as “in production” for a “tv pilot” (link here)
- several fans have approached mr. finnemore via twitter and inquired as to this information. is it a mistake? is it not a mistake? what’s this about? (mr. finnemore’s twitter is here)
- mr. finnemore has answered with replies to those inquiries that neither confirm nor deny the question of “was this a typo/ is cabin pressure going to be made into a tv series/ etc”
- he additionally offered little or no extraneous information (depending on your viewpoint) to suggest, hint, or tease that there is or is not, or will or will not, be a cabin pressure television pilot in production, in development, or anything of that sort.
- you can browse the cabin pressure tag for additional fan responses but be aware that anything unsourced is speculation
- FINALLY, please DO NOT continue to bug mr. finnemore about this via twitter or other channels. I don’t need to give you a reason, just don’t do it.
Although, I’d say that him saying that he can “neither confirm nor deny it” pretty much confirms that something is up. Whether we’ll get a sparkly CP-TV-show out of it remains to be seen.
Arthur: A letter came for you, Skip.
Martin: A letter?
Carolyn: With a Swiss stamp.
Hi, brilliant followers! Just to let you know that my blog will be on hiatus until Sept 14. Here’s some apple tossing for you just in case.
three men went to mow
went to mow a meadow
and his dog
this is the part where you say woof woof skip
no it isn’t