this is a real fucking place that actually exists i’m done
Welcome to Finland
I had to look through other people’s tags to figure out what was special about it, found lots of people going “SUCH PRETTY NATURE” while Finns went “??? what’s so special about this”. Finland has clearly spoiled us rotten.
Howlin’ Wolf | Smokestack Lightnin’
The Grand Budapest Hotel (dir. by Wes Anderson, 2014)
hey did you know that i’m biologically agender. i was born agender. i’ve always been agender
please reblog this i want to see cis people get confused and upset
This list is incomplete, other titles are: ‘how to seize a dragon’s jewel’ and ‘how to betray a dragon’s hero’
Sommerfeld house, 1920s.
1. Front Door (Joost Schmidt)
2. Entrance Hall (carvings by Joost Schmidt and chair by Marcel Breuer)
that moment of intimacy with the person who adjusts your seat belt on a roller coaster
Lev Grossman (via mycrofts)
This is a thing that a lot of people don’t understand about fanfiction. It’s not slavishly worshipful, it’s often critical, and it’s often transformative.
- its okay to draw the same thing over and over
- its okay to draw something you feel only you enjoy (ps this is not true; plenty of people enjoy the same thing or enjoy seeing you enjoy yourself)
- its okay to draw something and not finish it
- its okay to draw without knowing what you want it to look like
- its okay to draw
- its okay